Here is the latest Danish Playlist 20th July 2016 with BONANZA Country Music on KANALEN FM. Wednesday from 2pm- 3pm except the 1st Wednesday of each month. Dear Country Friends!
Here are a few words from the station’s DJ. “Kanalen FM and I thank you so much for the music. Wonderful country music from all around the world.” Herbert Fischer DJ. Over There & Bonanza. A message from us. “Thankyou Herbert for playing great country on your show!” If you’re one of the artistes, labels or representatives on the play list we’d love to hear from you.
Danish Playlist 20th July 2016
1. Burleigh Grimes – We’ll Build a Mansion (Prairie Dust) (2:53)
2. The Kings – Make A Joyful Noise Unto The Lord (Glory Train) (1:46)
3. Jannet Bodewes – On A Night Like This (Lonnie Ratliff) (2:56)
4. Andy Martin (Switzerland) – Blue Trail Of Sorrow (Hillcrest) (3:38) *****
5. Madison Station – Back In The Day (Hotdisc) (3:28)
6. Jim Blacky – Hold On- Baby Hold On (Comstock) (3:12)
7. Owen Moore (IRL) – Fifteen Minutes (Hotdisc) (3:12)
8. The Robert Bobby Duo – Blue Chevrolet (Hemifrån) (2:54)
9. Joyce Shaffer – Mamma Was A Warrior (WHP) (3:07)
10. Robert Rex Waller JR. – Walking Through Your Town In The Snow (Hemifrån) (4:21)
11. Bill Crozier – Are You Worthy (Glory Train) (2:43)
12. Hey Negrita – Burn The Whole Place Down (FatFox) (3:41)
13. Belle Cannon (UK) I Wanna Be The Woman (Hillcrest) (2:41) *****
14. Dick Damron – Wings Upon The Wind – Westwood International – Old Time Religion / This Train / Will The Circle Be Unbroken (WHP) (4:04)
15. Bill Emerson And Sweet Dixie – Keep On The Sunny Side Of Life (2:58)
16. DeLon – O My Honey (DeLon) (3:35)
If you are one of the country music artistes highlighted above just enjoy this selection of music to add to your personal favourites list.
Bill Emerson and Sweet Dixie
In the early part of the new century, Bill Emerson was not as active in musical pursuits as he had been since he first picked up a banjo in the mid-1950s. When he did decide to get back to recording and performing music, he called on Wayne Taylor, Pat White, and Joe Wheatley—all from the Navy band—to help him start recording a new project under the name Bill Emerson and the Sweet Dixie Band.
The band name was recommended by Bill’s old boss Jimmy Martin. In an interview that was conducted with Emerson at his home in Vienna, Virginia by George McCeney for the Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame and Museum’s Oral Histories Project in May of 2006, Bill explained that shortly before Jimmy Martin’s passing (2005), Emerson and Vassar Clements had traveled to Bean Blossom to perform with Martin. It was there that Jimmy Martin said to Emerson, “Big E, you ought to put a band together and call it Sweet Dixie.” In 2006, Emerson did just that. Bluegrass Unlimited
Contact KANALEN FM with your enquiry